Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

The rain has been a nice break from snow and freezing cold temperatures. I had a nice Christmas at home with my family. Not everyone could make it back due to dangerous driving conditions so it was a smaller Christmas party than usual. I got everything I wanted and was already thankful for everything I had.

It's that time to celebrate the end of 08' and start of 09'. 2008 was amazing and I truly can't believe it is coming to an end. I'm excited for a new, fresh start in hopes that it will be just as good as 2008 if not better. I'm still trying to figure out what I want to wear tonight to dinner. Anyhow, I hope everyone has a fun, but safe New Years eve!

1 comment:

  1. 2008 was definitely amazing..it's hard to believe how fast it flew by! let's hope for a 2009 that's even better

    ReplyDelete