Thursday, December 18, 2008

Snow!

Yesterday, I woke up in the morning not expecting snow and to my surprise it was coming down like crazy! My interview got rescheduled to sometime after Christmas break so it was a lovely snowed-in day. Ant took the day off work so we just hung around, ate some good hearty food and went on a love walk. The snow was nice for one day, but now I'm ready for it to melt away and get a tad bit warmer. I need to finish Christmas shopping, but most importantly..I need to get wrapping paper and Christmas cards!

I was planning on taking pictures, but I didn't get a chance to yesterday. Too cold to go out. Also, the freeway is not much of a scene nor the parking lot, so I refrained from taking pictures. Anyhow a winter storm watch is in effect for the weekend so hopefully it's not so bad. I want to go back to my normal routine :]

I hope everyone is inside safe and staying warm!

1 comment:

  1. lol a love walk...you are so silly. dude, it was 13degrees here! SOO cold! i need to start wrapping stuff too..ahh

    ReplyDelete