Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Sad day.

Just as everyone else right now, I am starting to feel the stresses of school during round 2 of midterms. Tomorrow is my last paper due before my one and only test-style final. The rest are papers and I'm done. Seems like the quarter has been zooming by, which freaks me out. Next quarter, I have an amazing schedule for work EXCEPT I have to wake up at 7 a.m. everyday to make class at 8:30 in FISHERIES. WTF right..why the hell would you put a language class in that building? I've never even gone there, but it is far. I think the 44 bus will take you there though, hopefully, so it will MAYBE be convenient.

I've got some bad, bad news. My pregnant girl guppy died this morning and the sad part was she was a very pregnant guppy and we saw the babies inside. It blows..but we learned our lesson: do not mix fishes because our Tetra's gave the Ich disease to the guppies.

I like picture posts so I'll try to post some up whenever I get a chance. I rarely take pictures cause I'm lazy to pull out my camera from my bag. Tomorrow is Tonya's (Anthony's sister) birthday and I think she is turning 31. We've already been together for almost a year and a half now (Nov. 30). Time flies....

It's Wednesday, which means it's our MOVIE NIGHT. We rented two (2-for-1 at scarecrow), but won't be watching them until tomorrow after Tonya's birthday dinner and on Saturday. I loved Kung Fu Panda at the imax so we rented that and Flags Of Our Fathers (Paul Walker is hot haha).

Other than that..lifes smooth sailing and I'm happy about where everything is right now :].


2 comments:

  1. These papers are killing me...I write one after another..after another..But I guess its WAY better than having tests in my opinion.

    lol..you are taking a bus to fisheries?!?!? LOL

    RIP little guppies

    I haven't seen Flags of Our Fathers, but I've seen Letters From Iwo Jima, which is the sister movie of it, and it's awesomeee, you should check it out if you like Flags of Our Fathers. I'm not usually a war movie person either

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so ready for the quarter to be done!

    yesss bus to fisheries cause it is hella far from my house. don't be hatin girl!

    ReplyDelete