Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Dinner & Movie dates.

I hate coming up with titles for my blogs so half the time they are random and the other half are meaningful. Listening to my imeem playlist has given me an urge to blog so here I am.

Now that I am done with papers for the week, I'm taking today off and just relaxing. It's movie night so I'm waiting for Ant to get back so we can watch. We rented Get Smart (though we've already seen it, worth a second watch cause it's really funny) and Reds. I don't know much about the Russian Revolution so I'm looking forward to that one. It's suppose to be really good and got nominated for several awards.

Went on a dinner date w/ Tiff at Ristorante Mamma Melina on Roosevelt today and it was really good! We ordered an appetizer of crostini with assorted meats, mozzarella and olives with an entree of fettucine paglia e felino which had spinach, mushrooms and a cream sauce. The fresh homemade bread came out warm when we got there too, yums. Speaking of food, dine around Seattle is going on right now, but it ends on the 30th. Can't wait to try more good food!

2 comments:

  1. why was i not invited? Am i not good enough for good food? jk
    looking forward to tomrrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oohh Get Smart was popular this past weekend, I knew 2 other separate friends that watched it! how strange..I should prob put that on my list to watch movies...

    ReplyDelete