Friday, November 14, 2008

Quick update

Geez can it get any colder right now? All the leaves are wilting so there's not much color and the trees only have branches. I miss summer weather, but I kind of like being lazy in the fall and staying in more just relaxing by the fireplace.

Got my midterm papers back today and I'm very satisfied with my grade. I have a paper for anthropology due Wed, which I'll work on tomorrow. Other than that, very much looking forward for a nice, relaxing weekend. I'm ending my last mid-terms week today with dinner and a movie. Ant and I are heading out to sushi after week and then off to see Quantum of Solace. I'm not a big James Bond fan, but the movie looks pretty good.

I am dying tired today, first time in a very long time. Woke up early to register and it went smoothly -- got into everything I wanted. I couldn't fall asleep afterwards until a couple hours later and then woke up to get ready for class. I like my Friday's though..they're very chill. Only my section class. Next quarter, I have a good schedule. I have a break everyday from 9:20-10:30 and I'm done with school at 11:20 MWF and at 1:20 TTh. Doesn't look too stressful huh? Not as bad as this quarter. :] I'm satisfied.

Tonya's dinner was lots of fun..I love Ants family. We went to McCormick & Schmicks for seafood and I got the dungeness crab tortellini. They have really good appetizers and entrees. Actually, everything we had was B-O-M-B. I highly recommend!

Can't wait to get off of work. I am seriously beat..been a long week.

No comments:

Post a Comment